A note on sizing:
My garments are sublimated prints ( so printed onto a white fabric ) because of this sometimes you can see some white "grin" if the pant is too tight. I reccoment going up a size if in-between to avoid this. It isn't transparent, just seeing the white color of the base fabric!
Inseam for leggings is 29 inches.
Inseam for Capris is 21 inches.
Regular inseam for the Bell is 31 inches and Tall inseam for the bell is 34 inches ( custom by request but aren't returnable )
How I make:
I currently use a sewing collective in Montreal Canada to make my leggings, capris and crop tops. This sewing collective specializes in small making for businesses like myself and treat their employees with love and respect and pay fair wages.
My Bell and Short styles are made right in my loving living room by myself and a few local sewers and pattern makers!
My goal is to soon move my entire production even more locally into my immediate community and employ local Mamas on a flexible schedule so they have an opportunity to be home with their kids and earn when they have time.
How long will it take to get my item?
Because each item is printed, cut and sewn by hand it takes roughly 7-14 days prior to shipment.
Our Fabric is printed by Sublimation. Sublimation is a process in which ink is set into synthetic fabric using very high heats. When heated, the ink instantly becomes a gas that in turn is trapped in the fabric fibers. The transferred ink cannot be rubbed off and is evenly distributed within the fabric. You cannot feel the print on the fabric surface and it has amazing washability. This process is also very environmentally friendly as no water is used and no toxic dye run-off is created.
Our fabrics do not fade or pill, yay!
I design my prints by hand and they are engineered to flatter the body - you aren't a couch to be upholstered after all!
Fabric and Fit:
Fit is a flattering high waist that won't roll down in your down dog.
Made from a eco-friendly custom milled 88% polyester 12% spandex made in Canada. Every pair of leggings is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada - sweatshop free.
Easy care. Machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent and machine dry on Low ( or air dry for the environment! ) Do not bleach.
• Leggings made of performance knit fabric (88% polyester, 12% spandex)
• Waistband made of swimsuit knit fabric ( 71%polyester, 29% spandex) for staying power
• Both fabrics manufactured in Canada
• The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Every pair of yoga leggings is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Compression fit, our yoga leggings hug in all the right places and suit all body types
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, this ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Waistband can be worn as a high waistband, or folded down to hug your hips
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES:
We totally accept returns, easy peasy lemon squeezy! Just give me a shout via e-mail.
To talk to me about a return or exchange please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items :
Only regular priced items may be refunded or exchanged; unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded or exchanged.